I Have Never Stepped Down- Modile

I Have Never Stepped Down- Modile

                          

Aspirant
Adebiyi Rilwan Modile

 

 

By James Ayodeji

 

Prince Adebiyi Rilwan Modile, a guru in Real-Estate business, who was rumored to have jettisoned his ambition to contest for the APC Chairmanship ticket of the Lagos Island Local Government Area, debunked the ugly rumor which he claimed to the handiwork of his opponents. 

 

This he said during a chat with APC Watch, after his visit to the Local Government Area Secretariat of the party on Tuesday.

 

Rilwan in his brief chat with the publication said " How can I do such?, I plan before I do things, how could I have jump into a pool of water and start shouting 'Cold' isn't that stupid" 

Advert

 

"No doubt  am a new comer in Lagos Island politics, but not new on the Island of Lagos, where I am a Prince, I have a vision for my place of birth and have my Blueprint which after getting the ticket, shall be made public"

 

"I heard that, some people have been saying that, I have no political experience to be in the position I am aspiring for, I regard that as nothing but, nonsense, has Alhaji Jakande been elected to any political office or served in any government before his election as governor of Lagos State? Was he not acclaimed best of the 19 governors in the 2nd Republic?"

 

"Ability to serve or govern-well is an in born thing and a present by Allah for those that He has chosen"

                        

Advert

 

"If with my good knowledge of interpersonal relationships, business administration as well as experience in Youruba and Eko cultures, above all the fear of Allah, what else do I need to deliver, am I not running my private business successfully? If the answer is yes,

I shall served Lagos Island Better" that is my slogan"

 

" I was attending a seminar in Europe, when the guidelines were released and the very days purchase of Expression of Intenet and that of Nomination Form commenced, mine were picked" he concluded

 

 

 

Comments